Friday, October 7, 2011

Excited about my growth!!!

So I was looking through all 800 of my pictures on yesterday and found some pictures from last year.  I could not believe how much my hair has grown. I sit and look at my tight a** afro and say afro. She says yes! I say are you growing? She says sure but you can’t see it.  My 6 inch long hair shrinks to less than half the size. I always look like I have a TWA (teeny weenie afro).
One style that I like but doesn’t always work is TWIST. I love me some two strand twist. I think they can be so funky when done right. Problem is I always feel like a boy after I put them in. I usually jazz up the make up or add in some accessories. So take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think…

Smooches


11/2010






6/2011


Just this week 10/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment