Thursday, September 29, 2011

Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Are We Making Obesity Sexy in the Black Community?...

Please check this post out over at Curly Nikki. One of my friends just mentioned this very topic in a post on Facebook. It's not about being skinny. It's about your health. It's time we stop making excuses and take better care of ourselves. I rather be a size 10 (yay me, finally) than a size 4 abut can't walk a mile. I took a vow to myself to particpate in more physical activities besides shopping and running after the kids. If I don't take care of the inner me than my kids won't have the outer me to run from. Stop and think about the fries and burger that you are about to eat. It's ok to ask for a salad and burger instead ( gots to keep it real! ).

Curly Nikki Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care: Are We Making Obesity Sexy in the Black Community?...: by Sherrell Dorsey of Organic Beauty Vixen Screw what’s politically correct on overweight children and adults. Diabetes is at an all-time...

No comments:

Post a Comment