Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Product Review...a quick one!

So I have been super duper busy with life! And I haven't had one free moment to post. I was on a roll for a minute. I decided to drop a little product review before I get into some other stuff...read below

This week’s feature is E.L.F or Eyes Lips Face. Most people simply call them ELF Cosmetics. They can be found in many stores such Target, Rainbow and Kmart.  The great thing about this product line is not only do they have many amazing products but most cost only a $1. You heard it first! Many items cost one whole dollar, Mr. Washington!


            I discovered this site while I was unemployed. I wanted to look good for an interview but had very little money to spend on makeup. I was doing a Google search one night and found ELF. They sell everything from lipstick to travel cases. My favorite items are the make up brushes. With over 12 different kinds to choose from, you can become your own little makeup artist.  One great thing about the make- up brushes  is that they are all washable. I use a pea sized about of my facial cleanser to wash my brushes. I really need to wash them weekly but I am lazy.


I also like ELF cosmetics because it gives you an opportunity to try many looks for less. They have colors that I would not pay $10.99 for much less $5.99 because I know I wouldn’t wear it a lot.  But with ELF , I can have that color for those They have a palette that you can purchase now with over 50 colors to choose from. I purchased this palette as a college gift for a friend. She has nothing but raves for the product. She likes the fact the she can mix and match colors at one time.  She has even created some of her own colors just by mixing a few together.

I encourage, no urge you to try out ELF.  Shipping usually takes a week and is around $ 5.95 . If you sign up for the email list, you will get many great sales. They have one day sales that can go up to 70% off any product. We all know what 70% off a dollar means…thirty cents. You can purchase a month or two of make up for under $20.


So check it out and tell me what you think. I have a few of the products and will try to get some product reviews up shortly.


Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment