Monday, September 12, 2011

Gelish Update

Gelish Update

Ok my manicure last one week…wait, don’t jump to conclusions. First, let me tell you.


I am rough with hands. I knew this before doing the manicure and investing the money.   I lift boxes. My hands hit walls. My hands are stepped on by kids. I am roughly rough.  I did some kinky twist this weekend and my hair caught a snag. It took off most of the gel. Don’t fret! By the time I finished twisting and braiding my hair 5 out of 10 nails had gel peeling. However, they were still shiny and my nail was not damage. I plan on taking the gel off and doing them over this week. I want to retest the theory that the manicure will hold up under normal circumstances.  Sooooo, they lasted while I was doing everything else but braiding my hair. Something to think about???

Check out the pic below. I tried to get as close as possible. I have done nothing to my cuticles.




Smooches

1 comment: